Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Things you need to know if you visit the Byrds...

Here is a translation for some of the adorable words my little ones use.

A: peckerwood (her version of woodpecker- it's one of the few mistakes she makes now and I love it- can't bear to correct her!!)
A: ridiglious (her version of ridiculous- wish you could hear her say it. So sweet!)
J: dingbell (doorbell)
J:rolley balley (volleyball)
J: blink blink (blinkers)
J: wipe wipers (windshield wipers)


I have been noticing lately all the funny things my kids say and I'm so afraid I'll forget them if I don't write them down. It's mostly Jacob now b/c Abby is all grown up and in her words, "a big girl." Thanks for humoring me, this was more for me....

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I LOVE it! AC first called shoes, "oosh", then "shi-shoes", and finally "shoes." I so don't want to forget that!! You are smart to write it down. :)

The Baughers said...

I love the words! It's so fun to hear what and how they're saying things!