Wednesday, December 10, 2008

I've been tagged again and again

My friend heather tagged me a while back on her blog. I didn't respond to her tag so she has begun tagging me again and again and leaving random comments on my blog in an effort to coerce me into participating! Since I'm such a good sport, here it goes. My "tag" instructions were to go to my picture folders, go to the 4th folder and get the 4th picture. This is A and J in the whirlpool tub- otherwise known as bubble heads!
alright stalker, I mean Heather, there you go!!!!

3 comments:

th77hunter said...

I see how it is...JERK! Thanks for playing:)

Amanda said...

Way to play along! I am a sucker for those things. I think it makes me feel like "people love me - they are choosing me for things!", but maybe it means, "people know I'm a sucker or are trying to curse me with time-wasting junk!"

The Baughers said...

glad you finally played along.:) it's nice to have an update! hope to see you soon!