Thursday, October 8, 2009

Super Dad!!

This year's super dad award most definitely goes to my sweet husband!! He kept our 3 precious little ones for 4 days last week/weekend so I could get away to the beach with 5 of my dear friends! I won't bore you with the details of our perfect weather, massages, sleeping in late, nice dinners out, etc... Instead, I'll show you some precious pictures superdad took while he was holding down the fort! He was certainly an all-star juggling carpools, and dr. appts, fixing lunches and abby's hair, and he even took them to the zoo and to samford to explore!!
definitely one of the #1 reasons he's superdad is because he took my 3 little ones in to feed the lorikeets at the zoo. I always pick up the pace around this exhibit b/c I CANNOT stand to have those birds crawling around on me!!
apparently Abby loves to have 3 birds all over her!

Jacob, not so sure!

on the zoo train!

next stop, Samford for lunch in the food court and the largest icees I've ever seen!


Thank you for being such an all-star and letting me get away! Thanks to Mimi who also helped out for a couple of days!!



2 comments:

jessica said...

How nice! Glad you had a getaway. And i bet we were at the zoo the same time they were. I am gonna approach them about going for a fall/harvest theme next year :)

Amanda said...

Impressive! Any guy who can juggle 3 young kids w/out Mama around is a all-star for sure!