Monday, March 22, 2010

What do you want to be when you grow up?

Abby was recently the "star student" of her class and had to fill out a survey about herself and her favorite things.  Most of her answers were pretty typical, but this one is my absolute favorite.  What do you want to be when you grow up?  Her answer- " missionary- mommy- teacher-cowgirl"

Her inspiration:
She says that she wants to be a missionary to Romania (some missionaries recently visited her class and shared about their work there- she was fascinated).  She says she wants to be like me and teach school and then be a mommy.  As for the cowgirl part... your guess is as good as mine!!

3 comments:

th77hunter said...

That is so sweet! I love her answers. The Children's Center you went to over Spring Break looks like so much fun!

The Baughers said...

How sweet!!! I'm thinking being a cowgirl might come in handy-she'd be able to lasso in her students or kiddos! :) And I'm with Heather, the children's center looks so fun! I love the pic of Nathan on the random gorilla!

Summer said...

Love that girl!!