Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jackson Trip

Last week I took the kids and we went to Jackson, where I grew up, to have a mini-reunion with my best friends from high school. There were 5 of us who got together (we missed our bff Nichole-she and her kiddos were sick!) Between the 5 of us, there are 12 kids 6 and under and 3 more on the way!! It was SO much fun and a little chaotic and in all the craziness, we didn't get a picture of the 5 friends. I did get some great ones of my crew and their new friends though...
Little Nathan and his BIG personality!! I feel like this picture captures so much of him- I may blow it up to an 8x10 and put it on his wall!!
Potato Sack Race (or pillow cases!!) at Sophia's birthday party!
On Your Mark... Get Set...
GO!!!
Abby, Sarah, Sadie, and Anna Grace


Two down, two still hopping!!
sweet smile!

One of Abby's favorite parts of the trip was this backyard swing! Miss Anna pushed her way higher than mommy ever would have and it was SOOO much fun!!
Four fast friends. Sadie, Abby, Bella Ward, and Sarah
An old-fashioned tricycle...
Our last day there, we spent the morning at the Jackson Zoo. The elephants were the highlight because they came up so close to where we were standing!


Up-close elephants!

Abby and Jacob were mesmerized by this albino peacock. He was strutting around the picnic area and they were fascinated by him!!

Albino peacock- have you ever seen one before?















2 comments:

Summer said...

You know I am LOVIN those whale outfits--you may bring back the sack race trend...we need to try that!! Love BOTH pics of Nathan--think they're both framers!

th77hunter said...

Looks like you guys had a great trip! I'm wanting to go to the zoo here soon-maybe we can do that together:)