Wednesday, October 20, 2010

I love this little boy...

This picture is a couple of months old now, but I just love it...
It captures so many things about my little buddy..
He LOVES his Uh-Oh and has since he was about 6 months old
He wants to be just like his big brother (which is why he chose the chocolate cupcakes- exactly like his brother's a month before-he even wanted the liners to be the same soccer ones and he couldn't care less about soccer or sports!)
He adores monster trucks- it was painful for me to buy "grave digger" monster truck plates for my 3 year old but that is what he was into!
He has the largest, darkest eyes and the sweetest little smile.
3 has been so much better than 2.  Whew!  I wasn't sure we were both going to make it through 2





see what i mean? those eyes...


1 comment:

Summer said...

we love you little nathan buddy and your big, brown eyes too!!!