Wednesday, August 24, 2011

North Carolina June 2011

In June we headed out to NC to visit Jay's grandmother and attend his cousin's wedding!  We went through Knoxville on the way and spent the night with my grandparents. 



After we left Knoxville we drove into Raleigh to visit some of our favorite people and swim in their amazing neighborhood pool.  Of course I didn't get a picture of all of us together, but we sure did have a great time!



 The boys had so much fun on the waterslide- they loved waiting on each other to come down the slide and shooting each other with water guns!


We spent several days with Nanny.  She lives in a small town and life there is a much slower pace.  We explored her yard and found several bird nests.

Jay let Abby and Jacob practice shooting cans!  I must admit that I was surprised at what great aim Miss Abby has!

We did a lot of front porch swingin'
and some backyard swingin too...

The kids love being raced around in the wheelbarrow!

and Nathan passed several hours playing with Uncle Shaun's old tractor!  I am in love with this picture of him.

of course in my mad dash to get us all dressed and to the wedding on time I forgot my camera so I don't have a single picture of the wedding or all our extended family we got to visit!

1 comment:

The Baughers said...

what a great post! I love seeing all the pics with mamma and pappa and it looks like ya'll had so much fun at Nanny's house! And yes, the pic of Nathan and the tractor is adorable!! hope ya'll are well-will have to catch up soon!