Saturday, December 3, 2011

Summer Fun! (about to do some SERIOUS catching up!!)

We had such a fun summer together!  All 3 of my kiddos have summer birthdays and this year we rolled to 4, 6, and 8.  It is painful for me to even type that.  I love the ages they are at and if I could freeze them right here forever, I think I would!  Here are a few of our favorite activities from this summer.

This one was one Sunday afternoon and they were in the backyard and I looked out to see this!  Love it!

One day in July when it was too hot to do anything outside, we played with marshmallows and toothpicks!  Such a fun, creative activity!




 one of my favorite things we do each summer is go to a nearby peach farm and pick our own peaches.  Unfortunately, Abby was visiting her Mimi and Gramps this year when we went but the boys and I had a great time with our friends!


 Jacob and two of his buddies!

On the way home, my friend Summer and I decided to take our boys to a nearby park that has a rope swing and good ole fashioned water hole!  We had a picnic and let the kids swim!  They had a great time and Jacob especially wants to know when we can go back!






1 comment:

The Baughers said...

Just looked at all your posts-way to get updated!!!! I can't believe all your kiddos. They are growing up way too fast! And they are all just completely precious!!! Loved reading and seeing all your pics! :)